Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sleep Well
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shih Tzu get together in Wales

+5
EvonneSB
carlita
sands-62
simbalove
Famke
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 Empty Re: Shih Tzu get together in Wales

Post by simbalove Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Its not much of a get together then is it?? Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 244221
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 Empty Re: Shih Tzu get together in Wales

Post by Famke Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Hello! We all arrived save and sound in Folkestone and bless the hotel for they have WIFI yay
Famke
Famke
Open Dog or Bitch
Open Dog or Bitch

Registration date : 2010-04-11
Number of posts : 738

http://www.vantzonnezicht.com/Javari.html

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Welcome / Croeso, hope you had a good journey. The hotels over here are usually pretty good at providing free WiFi. Good to know you arrived at folkstone ok . And Javari and Kiren are enjoying the experience although Javari will be a seasoned traveler. Have a good trip up to Wales. See you Sunday. xx
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2009-10-24
Number of posts : 3553

http://csanderson93@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carlita Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Yeh,hope you have a lovely start to your holiday xxx
carlita
carlita
Open Dog or Bitch
Open Dog or Bitch

Registration date : 2008-10-03
Number of posts : 691

http://www.freewebs.com/carlitashihtzus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Awwww thanks for the invite. I didn't like to barge in after my long time absent without leave!

Unfortunately it's a little late notice now because my smelly boys would Definately need a bath before meeting anyone!! :-)
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2008-10-09
Number of posts : 1746

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Tracy wrote:Awwww thanks for the invite. I didn't like to barge in after my long time absent without leave!

Unfortunately it's a little late notice now because my smelly boys would Definately need a bath before meeting anyone!! :-)

That is a shame Tracy I was half expecting you to come with Lesley. Will take photo's and add them on here .
teddy hug
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by lilly bell Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Hope you all have a Great day tomorrow, take lots of photo's and oh yes you furbabies too, Have a good play and a catch up with your furry friends.Hope the weather is nice. Maxine xxx
lilly bell
lilly bell
Open Dog or Bitch
Open Dog or Bitch

Registration date : 2013-02-04
Number of posts : 599

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:31 pm

lilly bell wrote:Hope you all have a Great day tomorrow, take lots of photo's and oh yes you furbabies too, Have a good play and a catch up with your furry friends.Hope the weather is nice. Maxine xxx

We will take lots of photo's. I am just keeping my fingers crossed for the weather as I have seen the forecast for tomorrow and it is not looking good at the moment. But I will look again later. It would be a terrible shame as it has been absolutely gorgeous here today,cool but sunny. And my girls are looking gorgeous and groomed too. teddy hug
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Tracy wrote:Awwww thanks for the invite. I didn't like to barge in after my long time absent without leave!

You wouldnt have been barging in as it was an open invite and they would not have needed a bath before because they would need a bath afterwards if they followed in Isabella's footsteps.... and it is funny how quicklky Carol changed her tune about having Isabella lmao
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:07 pm

simbalove wrote:

You wouldnt have been barging in as it was an open invite and they would not have needed a bath before because they would need a bath afterwards if they followed in Isabella's footsteps.... and it is funny how quicklky Carol changed her tune about having Isabella lmao

No I haven't really she is a poppit, a lovely character. Glad you got home safely Lesley. Mali and Tasha have gone fast asleep but they as we all did had a lovely day. And lovely to meet Houkje and her parents too.
teddy hug
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Michele Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Glad you all had a great time, we would have loved to come but a little too far for us x
Michele
Michele
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2008-10-06
Number of posts : 1938

Back to top Go down

Post by sujay Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:45 am

simbalove wrote:

Oh no, Isabella didn't disgrace herself again did she??? lol!
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Registration date : 2009-07-19
Number of posts : 2636

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:51 pm

sujay wrote:
simbalove wrote:

Oh no, Isabella didn't disgrace herself again did she??? lol!

I regret to say she did mis-behave. Unfortunately in the mass panic we didn't take a photograph of the event. She had to endure the cold water tap at the end of the walk otherwise Lesley would have had a very smelly car all the way back home.
All things apart it was a love day , a bit of sun like we are having today would have been a bonus but at least the rain held off until we were on our way home.And we didn't hear another peep out of Mali or Tasha the rest of the day.
teddy hug
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:21 pm

sands-62 wrote:
simbalove wrote:

You wouldnt have been barging in as it was an open invite and they would not have needed a bath before because they would need a bath afterwards if they followed in Isabella's footsteps.... and it is funny how quicklky Carol changed her tune about having Isabella Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 121985

No I haven't really she is a poppit, a lovely character. Glad you got home safely Lesley. Mali and Tasha have gone fast asleep but they as we all did had a lovely day. And lovely to meet Houkje and her parents too.
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 132239

but I tried to give her to you and you didn't want her smelly Razz
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sat May 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 P7290110
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Sun May 12, 2013 4:25 pm

simbalove wrote:Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 P7290110

Thanks for that Lesley. At least we had a reasonable day weather wise. It is really awful here today.
teddy hug
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sun May 12, 2013 5:44 pm

I have a few more photos and a couple of vids to upload but my internet crashed last night as I tried to do it and now I am a little busy but I will get them on sometime this century lol!
Yes its awful here too - but then I think Houkje may have taken the weather back with her lmao
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sujay Mon May 13, 2013 8:29 am

Lovely photos. If you think yesterday was bad wait until tomorrow. Apparently we will be having an inch of rain and horrendous weather AGAIN here in South Wales. What on earth has happened to summer??? sad2 sad2 sad2
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Mon May 13, 2013 9:15 am

sujay wrote:Lovely photos. If you think yesterday was bad wait until tomorrow. Apparently we will be having an inch of rain and horrendous weather AGAIN here in South Wales. What on earth has happened to summer??? sad2 sad2 sad2

That is typical Sue I didn't realise it was going to be bad here.I am only an hour up the coast from you and just as typical I am having my hair done tomorrow.
damn
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sujay Mon May 13, 2013 9:36 am

Neither did I until I saw a headline on msn this morning. I checked the weather for here and it isn't too bad in the morning, but watch out in the afternoon. Sad Maybe they have got it wrong and it will be lovely and sunny with temperatures of 25 degrees. Smile
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Mon May 13, 2013 10:56 am

sujay wrote:Neither did I until I saw a headline on msn this morning. I checked the weather for here and it isn't too bad in the morning, but watch out in the afternoon. Sad Maybe they have got it wrong and it will be lovely and sunny with temperatures of 25 degrees. Smile

We live in hope Sue. They said it was going to be 19deg on Saturday what did we get 10 deg. And I thought it would be nice for OH Birthday as I was taking him out for lunch. We went to Porthgain Pembs it was very nice all the same and it was somewhere we could walk the girls too, so they enjoyed it. Sadly did not allow dogs in the pub.
teddy hug
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Famke Sun May 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Now it did take some time, I must admit. My garden had decided to turn into a complete wilderness I had to sort and there were some other things but finally some time to tell you about my stay in Wales. I must say it was lovely and made it very special to be able to meet you all. Thank you very much for the warm welcome, it made my stay so very special!!!!

Here are some pictures of all of us:
These were made on our walk on sunday
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 Avpj5f
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 33kzqja
And we had a lovely coffee afterwards!
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 Jb1rg9
On Friday we went to St. Fagan's and Lesley joined us!
Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 1zqbr54
And on the Monday after we went to Bettws-y-Coed and met Annita and Steve!Shih Tzu get together in Wales - Page 3 2py2h6s
Famke
Famke
Open Dog or Bitch
Open Dog or Bitch

Registration date : 2010-04-11
Number of posts : 738

http://www.vantzonnezicht.com/Javari.html

Back to top Go down

Post by carlita Sun May 19, 2013 9:51 pm

It was lovely to meet you,I haven't been able to put the photos on as Steves phone won't email them to me,so we will keep on trying ,your parents are lovely and so were your dogs so glad you had a good holiday,Hopefully we will see you in December xx
carlita
carlita
Open Dog or Bitch
Open Dog or Bitch

Registration date : 2008-10-03
Number of posts : 691

http://www.freewebs.com/carlitashihtzus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3