Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sleep Well
I have a new baby EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
I have a new baby EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
I have a new baby EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
I have a new baby EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
I have a new baby EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
I have a new baby EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
I have a new baby EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
I have a new baby EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
I have a new baby EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I have a new baby

+5
Michele
sands-62
weezy121978
Tracy
simbalove
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I have a new baby Empty I have a new baby

Post by simbalove Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:19 pm

I have a new baby - my bosses say I can take another into work (with a few rules) and so I went to see some puppies tonight with Tracy and came back with the most beautiful Isabella (Bella to her friends) - havent' got any photos yet - but promise will get some soon (IF I CAN KEEP HER STILL!!!!!!) teddy hug teddy hug teddy hug
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

I have a new baby Empty Re: I have a new baby

Post by Tracy Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Is she still noisy? LOL! How's Josh doing?
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2008-10-09
Number of posts : 1746

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 pm

She stopped screaming the moment I lifted her out lol! then she became a terrorist - she can do steps no problem! She can also almost get on the sofa - and has obviously been accustomed to sleeping on one!! She got fed up of waiting for me to get her tea and searched out all Josh's JWB biscuits and helped herself, she has managed to spill all of the dish of wainwright all over the floor and as soon as she smelled the natures menu she dived on Josh's plate and I had to remove her, made the mistake of crumbling a nugget into her food and she promptly ate that a nothing else - so looks like she be going on the raw sooner than planned bouncy lol

She is now sleeping on my foot THANK GOD lol! Josh has been quite good with her - only one little blip when she was getting grisly tired and tried to cuddle up to him - hes not played but he isn'[t running terrified like he was when Jasmine first came so he has remembered Very Happy

Oh and BTW the next time you see my I may well be bald as she likes to pull and scratch my hair - nothing unusual in that ALL my pups have but never before have they been so violent about it - she blooming hurts lol!
Thanks for coming with me - thought you might have put your photos up before me lol!
xxxxx
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Didn't like to. It's your news not mine. She is adorable though even if she is a thug. She'll get on well with louis! So glad you have her and josh is doing ok too. I've been out with my sister in law, she loved the photos...... Think she's shih tzu broody!!!
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by weezy121978 Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:01 am

this is sooooo exciting! Please get some photo's on asap! Congrats to you and your new family member and I'm glad she's fitting in well! xxx
weezy121978
weezy121978
Junior
Junior

Registration date : 2010-05-19
Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:54 am

I was busy yesterday relatives visiting, and out for a meal last night so have missed quite a bit on here. This is so not fair that you have a new baby Lesley ( I am very pleased for you though) and I so want a little boy for my girls only as a friend not to produce more definitely not.But hubby is putting his foot down.These two are no trouble at all to look after,and while the Summer is here they are so much easier to house train than when we had Tasha in January waiting for her to do something in the cold, the wind, and the rain.What colour is Bella? She sounds as though she is going to be mischievous,Mali was like that but she has calmed down a lot,Tasha has always been quiet, but she is the one that barks to let us know when someone is around. I can't wait to see photo's of her.

shih tzu
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2009-10-24
Number of posts : 3553

http://csanderson93@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michele Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:50 am

Oh Lesley how exciting she sounds lovely and full of mischief, cant wait to see some pictures teddy hug
Michele
Michele
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2008-10-06
Number of posts : 1938

Back to top Go down

Post by denie1234 Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 am

oh how lovely ,how old is she ,Molly is 10 weeks on saturday and omg shes biting my feet and hands and hanging onto everything including my trousers ..lol i gave her a frozen carrot yesterday to munch on and it kept her quiet for ages ! i bought her a kong toy and im going to put a little peanut butter on it and give her that when she's in a biting frenzy ..lol but the upside is she goes in her crate (caged which has half bed and half training pad) at about 10.30 and hasnt been crying til about 8 and then i say "be clean " and she runs to the training pad in the middle of the room bless her and she hasnt even used the training pad in her crate for 2 nights now so all good ...i think once she's has her jab next week itll be good to start taking her in the garden im not a lover of the training pads but cant do anything else til shes had her jabs , i can imagine how excited you are lesley ,ive lost 7lb since having molly and havent even taken her for a walk yet i think its all the running around ..still im not complaining ..lol cant wait to see some pics she sounds lovely xxxxxxxx

denie1234
Graduate
Graduate

Registration date : 2010-06-01
Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:09 am

So pleased for you, but do you live in a very built up area that has a lotof free running dogs? unless dogs can actually get into your garden I don't see why Molly can't go outside We are very lucky where we are way out in the country and no dogs around. I have always been advised by my vet that puppies should not be out in a public area where they may come into contact with other dogs that may not have been immunised until a few days after their second jab.Please don't think that I am telling you what to do it is your decision not to let her in the garden, Obviously you may have been told differently.
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sujay Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:27 am

Well, did you manage to survive the night Lesley? She sounds like she is going to be a right little monkey and very cheeky, just how you like them! We never had a problem with Simba pulling hair, but bare toes are a different matter (and still are, but he just licks them for you instead now!). I think you are going to be very busy over the next few weeks while Bella learns the ropes, I reckon she is certainly going to keep you on your toes, and there will be no escape for Josh if she can manage steps and stairs!

How come Tracy didn't come back with another of the litter as well? I am sure Oscar and Louis would have approved! lol!
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Registration date : 2009-07-19
Number of posts : 2636

Back to top Go down

Post by denie1234 Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:35 am

hi ya hunnie i would never think that i appreciate all the help everyone is giving me with Molly on this site , she has her jab on monday and was going to let her in the garden after that and then a week after start walking her properly ,no other dogs can get in my garden but foxes do and i was worried if she could catch something from them ? tbh i dont think i could forgive myself if she caught something just for the sake of a couple more days ,i was also going to ask if this is quite normal too , after molly wakes ,has her meal and has a good play etc i tell her to be clean on the pad and she always does and its quite a lot ,but then she could walk away and then crouch again and before i can do anything shes done a little dribble ,is this normal for a small dog or should i let the vet know ? xxxx

denie1234
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 am

Shih tzu's always wee twice in the mornings!!!!! I think its shih tzu law!

Come on Lesley, get those photos on here. I text her a couple of hours ago to see how she got on but have had no answer. Perhaps she's having a lie in after a disturbed night. LOL!

I would have loved the other little girl but Mike would have gone banana's! She was adorable, her name was Ellie. There was a gorgeous little boy in the house (human) and he really didn't want Ellie to leave so he's happy for another day bless him, think he's going to break his little heart when she goes.
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sujay Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Maybe Bella has given her the run around all morning!!! Glad Lesley sent me a picture last night, I would have been going nuts by now otherwise! She is a real little cutie and full of mischief by the sounds of things!!!

Are you sure Mike would have noticed you sneaking in the other little bundle? Maybe you could have said you found her wandering up to your front door?

The poor little boy will be heartbroken when Ellie goes. sad
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:49 pm

With Lesley's permission

Look at those baby pink pads!
I have a new baby Bella_13
I have a new baby Bella_14
Not forgetting Josh's first look at his new pain in the backside
I have a new baby Bella_15

Last edited by Tracy on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by denie1234 Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:21 pm

awwwww shes gorgeous and looks like Molly ,how old is she ? xxxxxxx

denie1234
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:50 pm

She's 11 weeks old and a handful. We are off to the vets for first vac today cos I need her to be mobile asap. I must confess to putting her down in the field where we walk this morning partly because I was worried she needed a wee - there are very very few dogs there (we picked her up as soon as we came closer to the paths) - partly because she kept trying to launch herself from my chest at shoulder height... she just wanted to walk with her brother who amazingly tolerated her lol! It is NOT something I normally do and wouldn't do it round here as there are too many dogs and they are not all as well-cared for. However I do always let my babies go out in the garden - but as you haven't got long to wait for Molly now and it is better to be safe than sorry Very Happy

Sorry no pics from me as yet - too much to do but as soon as I get chance I will post the few miserable ones I have taken for you (Tracy's are far nicer lol!)

Bit of a grisly night but did eventually sleep and we were only up twice Very Happy
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sujay Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:05 pm

She is gorgeous Lesley. One word of warning though, my Mum is now hatching a puppy napping plan as well, so you may be in trouble! You always say you like them into everything, and I think you have got your wish with this little bundle of fur! She does sound a handful, but a nice one I am sure! I hope Josh likes his new baby sister, and that she leaves some biscuits for him instead of pinching them all herself. lol!

Make sure you get plenty of rest because you know what it will be like once she can go outside, there will be no stopping her!!

Have loads of fun, and try to take some more photos!
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Michele Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Oh bless her she is gorgeous, you and Josh are going to have lots of fun with her, she sounds like she is going to be quite a handful lol! , but I'm sure you wouldnt want it any other way x
Michele
Michele
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2008-10-06
Number of posts : 1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:29 pm

another one
I have a new baby Bella_16
Tracy
Tracy
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:44 pm

I wrote a long message yet again and lost it then I had to go and visit my mother ,it is her birthday today.I advised you Lesley to lock your doors securely because I could just be tempted to go dog napping. BELLA IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. I sooooo want a boyfriend for these two after seeing her but Bill says he used to be adorable when he was a baby I said you still are let me have another pleeeeeeese.I even have a name 'Hamish' don't ask me why.Looking forward to more pics soon.

I have a new baby June_117
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sujay Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Excuse me, but get in the line behind me, then my Mum, and I dare say Tracy before you get any puppy napping plans if you don't mind!!! lol! I don't think Lesley is going to be short of doggy sitters do you?
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:59 pm

I am halfway to her house now, and way past yours Sujay HEEE HEE Hee!!!!
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:49 pm

I have good locks on mu doors folks!! bouncy lol bouncy lol

Well Isabella is sleeping soundlu at my feet at the moment - she has had such a busy day first going to Barry and almost being kidnapped there (so I have got my practice in lol!) when a lady asked if she could hold her and then proceeded to parade her round the coffee tables shwoing her off to everyone else... I was just starting to panic when someone asked her what breed she was and the woman hesitated for a second and I jumped in saying she is a shih tzu and she is MINE!!!!!!

Then we went into work so that she could meet all her new colleagues lol! then on to the vet who has given her a clean bill of health and vaccinated her too (the nasty man Very Happy ) and then her auntie Jan came round to have lots of puppy snogs off her. Auntie Jan brought them two lovely toys but Isabella has claimed both (Just like Jasmine did before her!!) xxxxx
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooney, Roxy&Pip Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Oh wow Lesley! Very pleased for you! Bella is adorable - lovely colours and markings. Told you it would be fine with work!

Looking forward to hearing all about her and how she is getting on with Josh! teddy hug teddy hug

I came across a nice name today Roselea (or Roselie) for another one for me! We are all very jealous of you!
Rooney, Roxy&Pip
Rooney, Roxy&Pip
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Registration date : 2009-05-12
Number of posts : 1846

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:13 pm

oh thats a lovely name hun xxx

It was all very strange with Isabella - my friends had been suggesting names all wednesday evening and it was weird but they kept giving me names of shih tzu I had already owned or my mum had (even to suggesting Peggi Sou lol! ) then Mary suggested Isobel and I really liked the name. All Thursday morning the name Isobel rang out in my head (though I wasn't going to go get a puppy at that point as I felt sick and emotional) then I told my mum about the viewing and also the name and she thought it was a bit of a mouthful so I was put off it a bit. At the breeders although Tracy and I thought I would go for the other puppy before I got there, I really fell inlove with this one and as I agreed the purchase I told the breeder I didn't yet have a name for her and she told me thaty had already named her although I didn't have to use their name she was used to it already..... I asked what and they said "BELLA"!!!!!! PROVIDENCE or what????? So Isabella she is Very Happy
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next